Power Manager Professional 4.6.1 Crack
Power Manager Professional 4.6.1 Crack You can create and schedule sophisticated energy-saving events that automate your Mac and reduce your running costs. Events can power on a Mac, run a series of actions, and when finished, turn off the Mac.
A collection of events is called a schedule, and schedules can be created and deployed to any Mac running any edition of Power Manager. This ability to deploy events and schedules created with Professional makes Power Manager Professional an invaluable tool for any organisation using Mac computers.
Events are capable of automating almost any action your Mac is capable of performing. Can be power on, power off, wake, and sleep a Mac as needed. Events can launch sequences of applications, AppleScripts, and documents. Events can run scripts and command line tools.
Power Manager Professional includes an assistant to help create events, but there are no limits to the events you can create. You can create libraries of events ready to deploy to your customers on demand.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- New: Added running and not-running example conditions to event editor.
- Change: Refactored update checking in notification application.
- Updated administrator guide for Unified Logging.
- Change: Removed support for macOS 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9; see http://dssw.co.uk/powermanager/legacy/
- Bug: Fix hardware power scheduling bug affecting macOS 10.12.4.
- Bug: Fix post-adjustment double event listing affecting macOS 10.12.4.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.10 (Yosemite)